Thursday, July 10, 2014

Coming Next Week: All About Boys Series

Hello friends! I've been away from the blog for awhile but I've been working on some fun projects. 

About a month ago, some sewing friends and I were chatting, on Instagram, about how there were so many fun pattern tours and sewing projects for girls but not many for boys. 
So we decided to start our own series All About Boys: Free Pattern EditionWe are each sewing an outfit (or two!) for summer using the same two free patterns (Oliver and S Sunny Days Shorts and Dana's Basic Tee) and we will be showing our own unique interpretations of the patterns. I've seen some sneak peeks and I have to say that these are going to be the cutest outfits around! 
Here's a little sneak of my outfit for Henri! 

Come back next week and see what Heidi (Handmade Frenzy), Brooke (Oliver's Fancy) and I have sewn for our adorable boys! Also, Erin (ChrisandErinKeith.blogspot.com) wasn't able to participate this time around but we are looking forward to seeing her creations for our second edition!

2 comments:

Renee // nearest the pin said...

Sounds like great fun April :)

Brooke Crook said...

Can. Not. Wait. Now if only mine can be as cool as yours. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin