Thursday, July 17, 2014

All About Boys // Top 5 Favorites

Hello again! I hope you have enjoyed our series All About Boys and seeing what we created using the free Sunny Day Shorts (Oliver & S) and Dana's Basic Tee. Today Heidi is sharing another amazing outfit that she sewed using these patterns and a bonus vest! And Brooke is sharing her favorite boy's sewing patterns. I'm going to be sharing my Top 5 Favorite things I have sewn for Henri (other than what I just shared yesterday). I must admit, I haven't sewn much for him so I couldn't get to 10. ;) But that's okay, because I definitely love these so much!

#5: Gray Swim Trunks
Pattern: Boys Swim Trunks by Seamingly Smitten Patterns

#4: Long Sleeve Tee and Skinny Cords
Patterns: Charlie Tee by Fishsticks Designs and Skinny Jeans by Peek-a-Boo Patterns

#3: Henley Tee
Pattern: Hipster Henley by Blank Slate Patterns

#2: Herringbone Wool Jacket
Pattern: Desmond Jacket by Shwin Designs

#1: Herringbone Denim Skinny Jeans (These are my absolute favorite!!)
Pattern: Small Fry Skinny Jeans by Titchy Threads

Tomorrow I hope to share what I would like to sew Henri for the fall! 

3 comments:

Brooke Crook said...

Ok that herringbone wool jacket is to die for! I've got to make something like that for the boys this fall. Where did you find the wool? I'm also digging your skinny jeans- so good!

OnceUpona Sew said...

You've sewn some beautiful things for him. Great inspiration.

Erin A said...

I love all of these things and haven't used any of these patterns!! I really need to polish up on my boys sewing, sheesh.

AND THOSE SKINNY JEANS ON A BABY!!! Seriously!! I've only seen them so far on big boys, but those are so stinking incredibly cute that I can't even take it. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin