Thursday, August 8, 2013

Skipper Top (pattern testing)

Isn't this the cutest top? Its the new Skipper Top by Sew Much Ado.

I was so excited when Abby showed some sneak peeks of a new pattern she was working on. And was lucky enough to be a pattern tester for this top.
A knit top with so many options. Banded neck/arms/waist, heart or pentagonal pocket, top stitched options and lace embellishment! My first one was sewn with the banded neckline/arm/waist and the heart pocket.

Miette fell in love with the pocket and immediately tried putting her hand in it! I love the generous length as well as the finished look the banded options give.

And guess what? Abby has a top just like this for women! The Seafarer Top is just as adorable and I'm thinking of making some matching mommy-daughter tops soon!

I have lots of knit fabric ready to be made into some cute tops for M!

2 comments:

Heidi Amber said...

Super cute! I'm so excited to see all the testers' versions :)
Heidi @ handmadefrenzy.blogspot.com

Tasha Early said...

So sad I missed the boat on testing this one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin