Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sewing Sneak Peeks

I have been busy sewing but all my projects have to be kept secret until the time I can post about them!

I'm guest posting on a few blogs in September/October, pattern testing and I'm also sewing along during Project Run and Play! I love everything I'm working on and I can't wait to share it all with you!

Here are some peeks into my recent projects.



I guess I've been into patterns lately. Not a lot of solids in the mix. Think I will remedy that soon!

Hoping its not 95 degrees again tomorrow so my kids will nap...and I can sew!

2 comments:

OnceUpona Sew said...

Isn't that the worst, you've got a slew of sewing going on and nothing you can share! I'm excited to see your projects.

Shaffer Sisters said...

Wow, loving all these fabrics.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin