Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Black and Green Stripes

ILife has been busy lately which means not much sewing has been happening. But I realized I never shared this cute green and black striped hoodie

I actually made this for someone else. I participated in a Peek-a-Boo pattern clothing swap. I was matched up with someone who had a child the same size as Miette and sewed for him. Then another person sewed something for Miette. It was so fun! The recipient of the hoodie was a boy but I think it looks just as cute on my girl!


The Pattern: Hangout Hoodie by Peek-a-Boo Patterns
The Fabric: Green and black striped jersey knit. Solid black double knit. Both found at SAS Fabrics.
The Size: 5

I have a lot of projects in the queue but can't share a lot of them until September!

2 comments:

OnceUpona Sew said...

He loves it! It does look great on your girl too, I'm sure my girl will inherit it :)

Frances Suzanne said...

What a neat idea of a Peek-a-Boo swap!!! Cute garment as well...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin