Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Guest Post at CailaMade

I am so excited to be guest posting over at CailaMade today!

Caila sews the most amazing clothes for her kids (the shorts she makes for her boys are so inspirational), she is the sweetest person and just recently hosted #BOSS (Best of Summer Sewing). #BOSS was such a fun series and I had to add a few items into the Flickr group and I'm so glad I did. These adorable swim trunks I made for Henri were chosen in her top 12 favorites on Flickr! Such an honor.


Hop on over to CailaMade.com and check out my fun image-only interview. And be sure to visit every day this week for a new blogger sharing a bit more about their love of sewing.

April

1 comment:

Caila said...

Thank you so much for joining me today, April! Your pictures were so inspirational. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin