Fabric: Orange lace for main fabric, red batiste for underlining.
Pattern: Mimi maxi dress by Seamingly Smitten Patterns
Pattern Modifications: 1. Added in seam pockets because I love pockets! 2. Instead of ankle length with side slit, I cut it shorter and had the hem hit just below the knee. 3. I also cut the width smaller for the skirt so that I didn't have to gather as much material. 4. And of course, I had to add a belt! One from the same orange lace and a brown one (which I took from an existing dress that didn't fit anymore).
I'm currently working on a pleated playsuit for Miette and I'm going to start on a button down shirt for my husband!
Have a great weekend!