Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dress, Shirt, Clutch and Sewing for Henri

Miette isn't the only one who is getting clothes sewn by mommy. Henri has a few things himself! Above are the 5 minute leggings (so easy!) and below are some brown cords using the tutorial from Dana Made It. There are a lot of cute boys patterns out there so he will be a stylish little guy!

I made a gift for a friend, using the Geranium pattern, but instead of a dress I made a shirt. I had this vintage pillowcase in my stash for awhile and thought it would just be perfect for this shirt. The embroidery was already on the pillowcase and I didn't need to sew a hem! It turned out adorable and her mom sent me a picture of her wearing it!




Next project was a birthday gift for my friend Mary. Using the tutorial and pattern from See Kate Sew I made her this adorable envelope clutch. It was a simple pattern and I was able to finish in under 2 hours! Perfect nap time project.

We are going to a wedding this weekend and I realized that Miette has outgrown her nicer dresses. I had this pattern for a simple shift dress, from Go to Patterns. So yesterday, I sewed this cute little dress. It's a really pretty material, but is quite pink! Miette loves it and it does look adorable on her!





I have a few more patterns cut, material ready and projects to sew. For the kids, gifts and for me! And once I get really good, then I can attempt some sewing for Brian!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Adorable! All of them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin