Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Owls, owls and more owls

I love all the owl pottery, vintage owl, new owl ceramics that are showing up everywhere. I searched on Etsy and found so many adorable owls but here are a few that I would love to own!

Ceramic Owl Planter Vase
Orange was just one of the many colors they sell and for only $24. I love the orange but the yellow and greens are nice too!

Salt & Pepper Shakers
Adorable white salt & pepper shakers. $15 for the set.

Two Owls in a Tree Necklace
$46. Love it!

Blue Owl Egg Cup
$12 for one.

Vintage Owl Stoneware Dish
I love this happy owl! $10.

Porcelain White Owl
Only $10! And so cute!

1970's Owl Bank
$12 and it's handmade. The bottom reads "To Grandma From Trina 1973"

Owl Notepad
$17. This seller also has an owl stapler. What a great set for the office!

My friend Rachel picked up an adorable owl last weekend at an estate sale, such a good find! And of course Anthropologie has an owl sake/tea pot for $28...I've been looking at this one for quite awhile! I'm going to some estate sales this weekend so I'll see if I can find some owls for a good price.

2 comments:

number17cherrytreelane said...

so stinkin' cute!

Ali said...

Hi April, thanks for posting my "two owls in a tree" necklace and thanks for visiting my blog. After spending some time reading yours I'm inspired to do some baking today!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin