Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eating & Sightseeing Tour of L.A.

May 22, 1999

This Friday my husband and I are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary! Wow, I can't believe that 10 years have flown by and I am happier and more in love with my husband than ever before. He is my favorite travel companion, favorite dining companion and just my favorite person in the world!

We are staying local this year and plan to explore the wonderful city of L.A. I am so excited, mostly about all the wonderful restaurants where we will be eating, but also visiting the places in L.A. that I have never been to before. To make it feel like more of a vacation we decided instead of driving from Long Beach that we would stay at a few different boutique hotels--already booked them so if you've been and don't like our choices don't let me know! :)

Here is a bit of our itinerary, we haven't completely decided exactly where we will be visiting but these are the places that are on our list and we will see how many we can get to! And if you have any other places we must go see, let me know!

Dining:
Nickel Diner
Tavern LA
Animal Restaurant
Umami Burger

Visiting:
Artisan Cheese Gallery
Agua Dulche Vineyards
Natural History Museum
Griffith Observatory
Greystone Mansion
L.A. Zoo

Staying:
The Crescent Hotel
Farmer's Daughter

There are still a few more restaurants I'd like to add to the list so I would love any and all recommendations! Perhaps a good French bakery?

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Congats on your 10th anniversary!! Have a great time together on your good sounding trip!

number17cherrytreelane said...

I can't wait to hear all about it. Perhaps over dinner with the boys? I'm especially curious on your opinion on all the restaurants!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin