Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fresh from the Refrigerator: Naan Bread Pizza

We were in the mood for pizza the other night for dinner so I looked in the refrigerator to see what was available. I found some large naan bread, pizza sauce, parmesan cheese and provolone cheese. Here are the 3 different types of pizza I came up with.


Cilantro Beef: Cilantro-Caesar dressing, parmesan, provolone, cumin-coriander beef, cilantro, green onion

Sausage and Bell Pepper: Parmesan, provolone, pizza sauce, red bell pepper, red bell pepper and onion sausage


Pepperoni: Parmesan, provolone, pizza sauce, pepperoni


The naan bread provided the perfect pizza dough and the toppings were wonderful! I love all the options that can be thrown together to make wonderful pizza.

2 comments:

ourlifeinfood said...

What a great idea for naan. I have some extra in the freezer and will have to keep this in mind!

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Love this idea! All your dinner posts are making me jealous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin