Saturday, June 9, 2007

Grass-Fed Beef: The Delivery

Well, I received my delivery of the grass-fed beef and it looks good! Here are the pics showing how it was packaged, what it looks like and how much space it took up in my freezer.




When I first opened the box here is what I found:
a wonderful book on grass-fed beef, business card magnet,
cooking instructions and lots of beef!




At first it doesn't look like there is too much in there
because of the tight packing and the dry ice...



But as you can see it is actually quite a lot of beef, 40 lbs. in all!


Close-up of the tri-tip roast that I prepared for 4th of July (more on that later).


It didn't take up as much room as I thought it would!

But still, how will I get through 40 lbs. of beef?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin