Saturday, February 3, 2007

Benley Vietnamese Kitchen

I thought that I would start my blog with one of my favorite restaurants in Long Beach--Benley. I started going to Benley's a few months after they opened and started telling all my friends about it. For those who are not so sure about Vietnamese food, you have to try it. It is truly incredible and affordable! A few of my favorites are the pho, pan seared salmon with cilantro aioli and bok choy, and of course the melting valhrona chocolate cake. I have tried almost everything on the menu and love all the food. You can bring your own wine and enjoy the wine and food in the minimal, casual atmosphere. They are getting so popular now that you should call to make reservations. It is a very special place and I highly recommend it.
Benley, A Vietnamese Kitchen 8191 E. Wardlow Road, LB 90808, 562.596.8130

1 comment:

rose said...

I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" for introducing Marco and I to Benley's. It, too, is one of our all-time favorite restaurants. We always walk out of there feeling incredibly happy. good times.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin